Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pictures are a necessity

Going on drives, screaming out song lyrics, while bawling is the best remedy to every fight, hard day, boredom, and simple not having anything better to do. 
I will never get tired of trees without leaves, mountains with snow, and sunsets that are lemonade yellow/gold. 

I love those three lines. Consistent and always in the way one my pictures. Three telephone lines that could be symbolic of so many things if I just cared. I want to live a life that is full of telephone lines. As a reminder of what I have overcome and even though we all have trials, when you make the best of them they complete the picture. 


I will absolutely never get tired of seeing "harmless" deer just doing their thing while I am doing mine. Often times I get to see deer just behind the fence w/ their cute little gang wandering the mountains that I get to call home. I was actually outside about to take pictures of myself, "selfies", when I saw this little guy. He/ she takes better half face pics than I could ever imagine for myself. Lol. I love where I live and the things that I am open to when living in the middle of no where.

Rearview mirrors are so great. I think its okay to look back and realize how your life was at one point. Because it was apart of you and it shaped you and made you into who you are today. But you can't go back. Things won't be the same, and thats the beauty of it. Life moves on with or without you. Its your choice, ya feel? 
I will never get bored of Mountains and trees and the lack of yellow paint this street holds. 



No comments:

Post a Comment